Friday, February 14, 2020

After Lekshmi marriage

After all those losses I truely felt the chapter is closed and I begged Praveen a promise that he will never turn around to that family.

She is safe and that he has nothing to with her.

Again Praveen didn't stay with me. He made lots of fake promises and still had a relationship with the family.

Meanwhile,Praveen's father was building a house for us which I really dont want to enter. Sorry again he was another threaten in my life.

Our life was miserable talking about this house. Praveen used that as an opportunity to be in Lekshmi;s house. He started staying in her house as well as Ajith's house. Secretly he enjoyed her companionship.

Ajith's family found totally fishy about their relationship always hugging kissing and being together in rooms etc etc. These were not at all known to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment