Friday, February 14, 2020

Lekshmi Marriage

One boy came and gave a feeble light in my life. A good person very innocent and from a well to do family - Ajith!

He falls in love with this girl.

I thanked God for the relationship even though it is painful that the boy will lose his life because of this girl.
My outspoken words did tell Ajith that Lekshmi is not a good girl and he can't handle it. But his love for that girl wanted him to marry her.

Praveen also felt happy and the marriage happened.

I felt so happy that the girl left us and she won't be a problem in my life!

But things were even worse than what I thought

I lost 6 lakhs of pledged gold.
Not sure whether Praveen borrowed money for her marriage
Saw many pictures of Praveen and her doing extreme shopping
and to the most vulnerable one

I found some naked pictures of Lekshmi taken be Praveen which he saved for himself!!

Shocking!!!! my mind went on making scenes of what might have happened when a man takes naked pictures of a girl!!

Lekshmi's family gave all sorts of freedom for Praveen to stay alone with her. To be frank, lekshmi's mother is not a good lady she always traps men in her home shows her girl and strips them completely for money.

The same happened with Praveen.

No comments:

Post a Comment