Thursday, February 27, 2020

Chadayamangalam Afsal Sister's Marriage

The story continues with Lekshmi!!!

On Friday 14th Feb, 2020 Praveen took us for the movie Ayyapanum Koshyum for the night show.
Before we left home he mentioned about the marriage on 15th Feb, 2020 which I didnt take it seriously. He said its the marriage of one of the Karamana Police Officers daughter and he need to take a few Union people to attend the marriage.

On the way back home, Praveen mentioned about the marriage with great excitement. On reaching home again he called someone named shiju and mentioned about the morning trip. The call was very suspicious it was not in a normal tone and it sounded as if he is fooling me and talking to Lekshmi. I overheard the other voice asking about the dress for the marriage which confirmed to me that it was Lekshmi. Praveen was going with her to attend the marriage. Chadayamangalam being far, Lekshmi and family thought of soaping Praveen for the car and the expense.

Praveen being a fool and crazy about Lekshmi's companionship was ready for the trip!!!

I suddenly thought of the idea and said I am also coming for the marriage, Praveen got the shock and said ok. I was very much sure he won't take me for the marriage.

In the morning he got up early and said he is going to Pravachambalam and he will attend the marriage. He also shouted and said he is not taking me.

His explanation was like this.
"You can change your words often and I am not like you. I promised Union men to take them with me and I have to. They will be drunk and it will not be good if you come"

Suddenly I said I know you are taking Lekshmi thats why you are not taking me with you.

He again shouted and said, yes Lakshmi and family will be there but it doesn't mean I am going with them.

I felt very bad and started crying, I know Praveen is going with them. I went in back of him took an auto and found Praveen picking them.

Nothing can be done. He left home by 8:15am and came back home by 5:00pm. I didn't say anything,

I was known one day someone will definitely post the picture and today I got it. Its Afzal's sister's marriage and Praveen with his keep family Lekshmi attended the marriage!!!

I am not sure whom to blame and what to say. All I know is I am not in Praveen's mind. He is filled with Lekshmi and her gimmicks.

He is having a very bad relationship with her and enjoying it for the meantime!!!

Not sure how long this will go and what will be my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment