Friday, February 28, 2020

Tagging Praveen in Afsal Sister's Marriage

Last day I got Afsal Sister's marriage photo with Praveen and Lekshmi.

As soon as I saw the picture I tagged Praveen so that he might know that I came to know about his trip to Chadamangalam with Lekshmi and Family,

Praveen reached home very late and meantime I slept. He might have definitely received the notification of me tagging him in the picture on Facebook. But he showed no response.

In the morning he behaved as if he is the perfect gentleman in the whole world. I too didn't make a notice on his behavioral pattern.

He went out to leave the car for servicing and came back with food.

The evening he said he is going to Balaramapuram for the mundu business purpose.

God only knows the truth behind his words. I am tired of hunting the truth and where he goes. Because when I come to know he is in Lekshmi's house I feel very bad.

I sent the picture to Praveen's marriage via email and whatsapp to Praveen's father. It seems he blocked me in whatsapp and phone so that I don't call him anymore. After all, he is Praveen's father definitely has genetic traits!!!

Well, commenting on the picture I feel very bad. The loser behind the whole scene is Praveen.
Lekshmi and the family are utilizing Praveen for the car and expense. Praveen lost his whole family and behaving like a fool before them. They are very cunning and making full use of Praveen.

I dont understand why Praveen is unable to understand this. I am very sure he is keen on the sexual relationship with Lekshmi. He enjoys her companionship by all means. I still see naked video calls of Lekshmi to Praveen. Feeling very bad though but nothing can be done!



No comments:

Post a Comment