Thursday, February 27, 2020

Caught Praveen in his Computer

Almost a year after Lakshmi's marriage I happened to open Praveen's computer and found their photos and messages. Frankly, I was totally out of control!!!!!

I quarreled and quarreled begged for Praveen's love for me and not to her.
But Praveen never wants to leave that relationship.

He promised me that he will never call her and will never go to her house.

But I tracked Praveen's phone and found her calls. Again made a big scene to find the truth. Praveen never wanted to leave her.

Still, he is very strong with her.

I talked to Ajith's family to see what really is happened. Shockingly I found many things.

1. Praveen is doing business for her
2. He is spending money on all the expense of her family
3, He is taking care of her studies
4. They always have a tour together
5. Praveen used to stay with her
6. He used to buy clothes, shoes, etc for her
7. Brought some gold jewelry
and many many things.

Frankly, I am totally dead.

Why Praveen is doing this !!!

I heard Praveen had been recording all my calls and whatever I said about others he recorded and shown them to the same person and made a very bad remark about me.

All Praveen wants is to picture me as a bad person before others and that I should be left unsupported so that if anything happens he can say that 'ITS ALL BECAUSE SUJI NEVER GAVE ME PEACE OF MIND'

that's Praveen's trick. He is trying to trap me and close my mouth for his relationship

I really dont understand what he is heading to.
whether he wants to marry her or maintain this illegal relationship

Not sure why he is doing all these things.

Very suspicious.

All I know is I am totally upset and things are going beyond my control. I am afraid whether he will put me in some mental asylum or divorce me!

No comments:

Post a Comment