Friday, February 14, 2020

Lekshmi My Hatred

This girl entered my life about 4.5 years before.

She was good looking and smart and about 23 years old.

Praveen was really fascinated by her smartness and jovial nature. Initially, she behaved equally to both of us.

As days went I found her getting close to Praveen. She started going out with him, hugging him, kissing him and leaning after him. Praveen made a story of the sister-brother relationship and strongly argued with the same whenever I started criticizing her behavior.

There had been many quarrels in my house Praveen beat me!
I called his friends and dear ones to help me and make Praveen understand that the relationship is not good.

I even mentioned him to maintain a distance and not make the public make stories about their behavior. But Praveen never heard. He loved being in her company. He started going to her house. He spends lots of time at her house. Whenever I made a comment he used to create a scene and make me yell at him. He used that as an opportunity to stay away from me and be in her company.

I must say that loudly, HE MADE THINGS SUCH A WAY SO THAT HE CAN BE IN HER HOME.

He never liked me commenting about her. Things started going away from my hands. I really prayed God if Praveen could quit that relationship and be with me as earlier. But I failed. I lost Praveen completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment