Friday, February 14, 2020

Suji's Life on 14th Feb, 2020

I am terribly worried, the reason being many. Not sure where to start. The morning started with my regular work. My husband Praveen was in Mavelikkara (from his words). He did send me a valentine's day wish by 6.35am which I missed due to school preparation. Today was Uttara's model exam. After I left her to school, I went to Pooja room did my prayers and went to the nearby temple. Then I checked my mobile and saw his message. I was overwhelmed to see his wish and with all my love I did send a picture and a wish.


Well, I will explain why I said my heart bleeds later. Whatever, the conversation doesn't turn to be good smoothing one. That's why I felt. Within minutes I saw him updating his status with our same photo and our pair ones. I didn't comment on anything as I am afraid again it may end up in another quarrel. Yes, it's been 4.5years that we are quarreling in the name of a girl named 'Lekshmi'
 In my eyes, she is not a good girl. Always nagging behind Praveen. She hugs him kisses him goes for a drive etc etc. Praveen also loves to buy things for her, always in her home and does everything for her without my knowledge.
 Check about this girl and husband's relationship with her in my next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment