Thursday, February 27, 2020

My State of Mind

I always loved Praveen wholeheartedly.

I really wish if I could live with my kids and Praveen till my last breathe

But he is going away from me. He is no more affectionate. He pretends and tries to find what
I am doing so that he can escape.

He is insulting me and my family. I am so sick thinking about him

Not sure whether everything will be alright. Only God can help me.

If there is something that could take my life off I would definitely give that to my kids and eat myself and end my life.

I am so happy to see Praveen happy!

I really wish him to marry that girl and lead a happy life.
My eyes can't see that and so do my kids so please god find a way so that we could end of lives before everything goes wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment