Friday, December 5, 2014

Eliminating a Poor Attitude by Transforming it into a Good One

Mahatma Gandhi has said that man often becomes what he believes for himself. If I continue to say that I cannot do a certain thing, possibility is that I may end up of becoming incapable of doing it. However, if I believe that I can do it; chances are high to acquire the capacity of doing it even if I lack the same in the beginning.” This quote from Gandhiji simply says how attitude can prove to be beneficial or detrimental in achieving the diverse goals of life. Further, it says that one is responsible for one’s own attitude. There is no one in this world who gave you your attitude, which means no one else can take it away. It is only you who can take it away. Therefore: Convert a Negative View or Thought Instantly into a Positive One “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” ~ John Wooden Whenever your mind shows you negative, it is best to convert it into positive just as we converted negative sentences into positive in English Grammar in our school days. Here are some examples: • This man is lazy; he will not work.  He will work this time; I trust him. (Show this trust with humbleness to that man). Remember, what you think will reach to other person through vibrations. • This achievement is impossible unless I get enough time and labor  I will achieve it; I will also have the desired labor and required time. • I cannot do this work.  I can do it! So what if it is for the first time? • I cannot pass this exam  I can pass and this time, I will! Dear God! Grant me the strength for it. In short, reinforce affirmations every time negativity arises within! Better, consider writing them down and then writing positive against each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment