Thursday, March 5, 2020

Praveen in Kozhikode 5th March, 2020

As said Praveen left to Kozhikode by morning 3:00AM. I kept his whatsapp on in my computer.

I also had shared his live location for 8 hours just to confirm whether he is going to Lekshmi's house.

And my guess was true.

He picked Lekshmi by around 4:00AM

I got all his whatsapp message of making Lekshmi ready by 3:30am

Frankly as soon as he left I started crying like hell. I went to my pooja room and started crying like a kid. I begged God for why I am facing all these. Why Praveen is cheating me.

I didnt eat anything till evening. By evening I really thought I might inform Lekshmi's mother about these photos and the relationship of Praveen with Lakshmi is not in good shape if she is not aware of it.

I thought and rethought about the same and by around 9:00PM I courageously sent those pictures from Praveen's whatsapp to Lekshmi's mother's mobile.

It seems she opened those message in 10 minutes I saw a quick 'Hi' message to Praveen's whatsapp. Which made be suspicious if its Lekshmi's mom she will never text a Hi. Being a mother she will definitely become furious and will shout at Praveen for those pictures.

That clearly means it was Lekshmi who say those pictures and informed Praveen instantly.

Praveen brilliantly logged out from his desktop devices.

Surprisingly I was expecting his shouting calls but he didnt do it. May be he is feeling guiltly because I found his whatsapp messages for Lekshmi. Which he never expected would happen.

Whatever!!! I am alone again. I lost my husband. The person whom I loved most in life and really wish him to be back to my life.

I really dont know whether that will happen.

For now Praveen is lying and really want to live for her.

From all those whatsapp chat with her I saw him loving her and caring. I dont see a single word from Lekshmi saying 'Chetta I too love you'

All she wanted is his money and Praveen blindly pouring all his income to her. Dont know why he is doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment