Monday, March 2, 2020

Praveen's Harsh Words

The day Praveen left to Kodugalloor with Lekshmi, he called me.

He was talking really angry with me, in fact, he doesn't have to. But I have no idea why he called and quarreled with me. He can very well cut the phone and go but he didn't do that instead said many things really bad.

Few things that he said,

1. I am always a pain for him. If I am happy for 5 days next 5 days I am quarrelling with him
2. He never loved me, he is tolerating me for the sake our kids. He said he needed someone to take care of them that's why he is having me in this home.
3. He said he will show all my phone recordings to the respective persons and insult me. He also said nobody got a good impression of me because of my behavior.
4. He can bring different girls every day to his bed. He said he is getting offers every day from different girls to have sex with him.

He thinks he is the perfect gentleman in the whole world in spite of doing all these things.
I really dont understand what is going on in his mind.

Why would a husband record his wife's phone calls and take them to the outer world and show it!
Why he wants to create a bad impression about me?

Why he says that 'He loves me wholeheartedly' after all these things.

Why he is behind Lekshmi? Why he wants to service her and her family?
He says Lekshmi is his vava and needs to take care of her. He buys everything for her. Spends lot of money. Gives her lots of love. What does that mean?

To be frank he is having sexual relationship with that girl too. I see her phone calls from 10:00pm to 3:00am.
I see her naked video calls as well. And that Praveen can't resist himself from going her home for the sake of his physical satisfaction. I can very well understand that.

He is doing this wrong. But he doesn't understand that. I really dont know what to do.

I asked help from everyone but nobody can get me a good solution or help me from this relationship with Praveen.

I am afraid Lekshmi can become pregnant because of Praveen or do abortion which will be a lifelong threaten to my family.

The most painful thing is 'I lost my husband'
The person whom I loved most in my life. whom I considered my everything.
I loved him more than anything in this world.
I always wanted to be with him. When he leaves me my heart breaks. I used to start counting my seconds for his return. All my love and affection were not even considered!

Praveen never loved me that the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment